To slowly slip beneath the surface of our amazing blue planet and witness, first hand, the labyrinth of creatures in their complex ecosystems is pure privilege. To not only observe, but to become truly one with this alien world is nothing short of spectacular. Whether you are new to diving, or a seasoned professional, divers share a common passion for [...]Read more ›
Sign up to our Newsletter
Share the buzz!
- Follow us on FacebookAnd become a DiveBuzz fan!
- Follow us on TwitterTo get the latest DiveBuzz tweets
- Follow us on Google+And join our diving circle
- Subscribe via our RSS FeedHave articles delivered to your feed reader
- Send us an EmailGet in touch via email
- Flickr photostreamHave a flick through our photos
Find your next DiveBuzz!
Follow DiveBuzz on Facebook
- jean brice on Best buddies – Finding your perfect dive buddy
- Komodo Diving on How to choose your dive fins
- Mushrooms, whales and hurricanes: how bio-inspiration boosts energy efficiency – Enjeux énergies et environnement on The demise of Tasmania’s giant kelp forests
- JB on Girlie talk – diving on your period
- Learn How to Buy Scuba Diving Fins | Carlos Luis Aguilera Borjas on How to choose your dive fins
Recommendations on Facebook
- jean brice: Wow!! Great post! Actually me and my whole family planning t…
- Komodo Diving: Hi, thank you very much for useful tips. How to choose dive …
- JB: I really like to use a menstrual cup when diving. It's perfe…
- William: I am a new diver only 15 any tips would be great …
- Myriam: I am not a mad scuba diver, but I like to dive a couple of t…
bali boat dives bucketlist buoyancy cairns cites conservation critters deep diving dive gear dive gear selection dive guides dive liveaboards dive locations dive skills divebuzz diver safety diver training dry suit fitness gear review girl divers great barrier reef health indonesia instructor training manta rays marine environment new to diving night diving nitrogen narcosis osprey reef sharks shore dives sustainability sydney teaching temperate water diving tonga top 10 tropical water diving underwater photography whales women & diving wreck diving
Copyright © 2017 Boxfish Pty Ltd trading as DiveBuzz.“DiveBuzz” is a registered trademark of Boxfish Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Designed by